Contact us

UK practicing vets and registered vet nurses interested in volunteering with StreetVet please fill in the registration form below.

If possible, please include a letter from your employer stating your professional indemnity insurance needed for StreetVet volunteering, or your personal policy document.

If you do not currently have professional indemnity and wish to volunteer please do get in touch.

RCVS representatives have confirmed that some of the time spent volunteering with StreetVet can be counted as CPD.